The Sled Hill Suites is
Sled Hill #1 + Suite Hill #2 (The entire two story house)
Sleeps 10; 5 Bedrooms: Includes two King Bed Suites, 2 Queen Bedrooms, 1 Full Bedroom, 4 Full Baths, 2 gourmet stainless steel kitchens, Reading room/Office. 2 Large, Private Outdoor gardens/BBQ/Fire pit, 2 fireplaces
Our newest addition, this immaculately restored historic house in town is a piece of heaven.
Adorned with clean, industrial pieces and warm, bohemian accents, it’s reminiscent of Woodstock’s rich culture and history. Enjoy a lazy morning in bed under the cathedral white washed wood beamed ceilings, entertain in the gourmet chef kitchen/dining room and get cozy and warm around the fireplace. No detail is left untouched.
- 2 King bed master suites with light-filled skylights and whitewashed wood beamed ceilings. 2 queen bedrooms, and 1 full bedroom each with separate closets, lots of light and lush bedding and decor. 4 Full bathrooms, and separate Reading/meditation/office room.
- 4 flat screen TV’s with cable and DVR, DVD player, high speed WIFI, A/C, Heat, W/D, dishwasher, microwave.
- Reclaimed wide plank pine floors, 100% cotton linens, luxury mattresses, pristine, comfortable and chic furnishings, 2 electric fireplaces, original claw foot bath tub, original stained glass window, views of the village
- Large and private outdoor beautifully landscaped fenced yard with circular fire pit, BBQ and tables.
- No car needed. Steps to hip downtown Woodstock, Trailways bus stop, shops, delicious restaurants, hiking, swimming holes, yoga, bike rentals, 40 min bus or drive to Belleayre and Hunter ski slopes
- Free Parking
- $599 per night + $150 cleaning
Judy was warm and helpful. She recommended good restaurants and local attractions. The accomodations were exactly as described and perfect for our needs (3 couples on a relaxing family extended weekend). All the necessities were provided. The place was convenient to town-almost everything was easy walking distance. We would definitely stay there again – Bruce
I love this place! It’s the second time I’ve had a family reunion there, and I hope to return again. Gorgeous house, fabulous garden, amazing location that is central and also quiet. Well-stocked kitchen (we prepared almost all our meals there) and across the street is the most wonderful market for supplies. –Joyce
Judy is a wonderful host! The house is even more beautiful than the pictures could tell. Location is perfect, everything within walking distance…highly recommendable!! Saulus
STUNNING SLED HILL SUITES. MODERN, ECLECTIC, SERENE, VILLAGE VILLA
Clean, beautiful, and great location! Great location right in the center of town- loved staying here and definitely would do so again! Review #16303491 – VRBO