Sleeps 4-5; 2 Bedrooms: Includes King Bedroom with reading area, Queen Bedroom, 2 Full Baths, Separate eat-in Gourmet kitchen, Private Outdoor garden, BBQ
Our newest addition, Suite #2 is upstairs in this immaculately restored farmhouse in town is a piece of heaven.
Treetop views, Whitewashed beams and adorned with clean, industrial pieces and warm, bohemian accents, it’s reminiscent of Woodstock’s rich culture and history. No detail is left untouched.
- King Bed master suite is a light-filled, Zen oasis with a separate reading area with pull out couch, and large closets.
- Large Queen bedroom with its own ensuite bath
- 2 Full bathrooms
- Lux living room with fireplace and dining area, brand new stainless steel kitchen with breakfast bar.
- 2 flat TV’s with cable and DVR, DVD player, high speed WIFI, A/C, Heat, dishwasher, microwave.
- Original wide plank pine floors, whitewashed beams, 100% cotton linens, luxury mattresses, pristine, comfortable and chic furnishings, electric fireplace, views of the village, Large and private outdoor beautifully landscaped yard with BBQ and table, private entrance.
- NO car needed. Steps to hip downtown Woodstock, Trailways bus stop, shops, delicious restaurants, hiking, swimming holes, yoga bike rentals, 40 min bus or drive to Belleayre and Hunter ski slopes
- Free Parking
- For more space see “The Sled Hill Suites”
- $259 per night + $100 cleaning
[vrcalendar id=”5″ /]
Rates: $259 per day
Please Note: there is a minimum booking of 2 days, but on holiday weekends it is 3 days
A colleague and I had to make a last-minute business trip to the Catskills over the holiday weekend, and every hotel was sold out. I checked AirBnB and was thrilled to see this apartment was available! We arrived late at night and were warmly welcomed by Judy and her hubby. The apartment is lovely, clean, modern and has every possible amenity. They even called and set reservations for dinner at a great restaurant nearby (we’d been stuck on late flights, and we were famished!). The apartment is half a block from the main road, so walking to restaurants and shops was a breeze.
I would go back to Woodstock just to stay at this gem of a place. – Dm
Our host was great – ready when we arrived. The description didn’t do the apartment justice – it was very comfortable and very well designed. Great location – walk to town. – Scott
Excellent!! Beautiful space and great location. A car is not needed to enjoy downtown Woodstock. The space is also well appointed and tastefully decorated. Judy is an excellent host. – Bernadette