Sleeps 2: 1 King bed, Eat-in Kitchen
Enjoy cocktails and BBQ in the flower garden.
Walk everywhere. A Luxurious King bedroom studio with a view, decorated with original iconic photos of Janis Joplin, Bob Dylan, and The Band. Claw foot tub, eat-in kitchen. Steps to the Village Green in Woodstock, restaurants, galleries, bars, shops, hiking trails and swimming hole, walk to Trailways bus.
- Luxury King studio with a large separate eat-in kitchen and a view of Overlook Mountain and the town of Woodstock
- Full bath with original claw foot bath tub
- Original plank pine floors, high count cotton linens, luxury mattress, clean and chic furnishings, shared flower garden
- 42’ flat screen TV, WIFI and high speed internet, AC and heat with individually controlled thermostats, brand eat-in new kitchen
- No car needed. Steps to hip downtown Woodstock, Trailways bus stop, shops, delicious restaurants, hiking, swimming holes, yoga, bike rentals, 40 min bus or drive to Belleayre and Hunter ski slopes
- Free Parking
- More people in your party? Add “The Carriage House” or “The Hot Tub Suite” in downstairs in the same location.
[vrcalendar id=”2″ /]
Rates: $209 per night
Please Note: 2 night minimum / holidays 3 night minimum
“Incredible place!! Everything as advertised and more! My husband and I went for a weekend and we cannot wait to go back. Judy was an excellent hostess. We only left to go to dinner one of the three nights as there was too much on site to enjoy from the fireplace and hot tub to the fantastic kitchen and grill. Highly recommended for anybody looking for a beautiful place to relax. ” – Jessica
Judy was very friendly and welcoming. The Cottage was clean and cozy. Located right in the heart of Woodstock. Would definitely stay here again! – Rene
Die Wohnung war genauso, wie beschrieben und abgebildet. Sehr sauber, super zentral gelegen. Sehr netter Empfang mit vielen Tipps für die Gegend. Absolut empfehlenswert als Ausgangspunkt für die Catskills. – Andreas
Exactly as advertised — nicely appointed, cozy spot that’s just a few steps into town. – Diane more reviews