Sleeps 5: 2 Queen beds, 1 Futon, 2 full baths, private hot tub with BBQ, separate shared private garden
Easily stroll from your private hot tub to town. Enjoy cocktails and BBQ in the secret flower garden.
- Private outdoor hot tub (not shared)
- 1 queen bedroom, separate library room with convertible bed, large open planned living area with another queen bed in a separate section. Easily sets up for one or two couples to stay.
- 2 full baths, one with steam shower
- Gas fireplace, original pine plank floors, high count cotton linens, luxury mattresses, clean and chic furnishings, separate meditation/library room.
- Additional shared flower garden with BBQ.
- 2 flat screen HD TV’s, WIFI and high speed Internet, personal Washer/Dryer, stainless steel appliances, AC and heat with individually controlled thermostats, bathrobes and slippers for the hot tub.
- No car needed. Steps to hip downtown Woodstock, Trailways bus stop, shops, delicious restaurants, hiking, swimming holes, yoga, bike rentals, 40 min bus or drive to Belleayre and Hunter ski slopes
- Free Parking
- For more space see “The Villa” or “The Rock City Compound”
- $349 per night + $100 cleaning
If you need to book for more than 5 people please book “Stylish Penthouse for Two” which is just upstairs. For larger group you can also book The Super Cute Carriage House in Town (sleeps 5) which is in the same compound.
OPTION #1: For another couple rent the whole Villa: A studio apartment with King size bed (above ‘The Hot Tub Suite’) can be added.
Have a larger party, wedding, seminar, girls getaway, family reunion??
[vrcalendar id=”1″ /]
Rates: $345 per day
Please Note: there is a minimum booking of 2 days, but on holiday weekends it is 3 days
For longer stays please call
“This was the PERFECT place for two couples to stay for an awesome relaxing weekend in Woodstock. Quiet, clean, and spacious, but right in town – plus a great outdoor patio with hot tub – made this the perfect basecamp for hanging out, hiking, and nice meals. Beds are very comfortable and there is even a little library off one of the bedrooms, which includes a futon bed. Judy is a great host, easy to reach, with great recommendations. Cannot recommend this place highly enough.” – Jerry
“The house is a two minute walk from downtown and easily accessible if coming by bus. It’s also a short walk away from wooded trails if you are interested in nature. The house itself is very cozy (love the fireplace!) and well-kept. Using the hot tub in cold winter weather was also a fun experience. Judy answered all of my questions promptly and was great to work with.” – Paulina
“This is such a sweet place. My daughter and I loved the garden this aummer and being able to walk around town to Bread Alone and yoga and the movie theater and shopping, etc and leave the car behind. The kitchen was well stocked with the necessary tools and spices and the place was spotless. ” – Susanna
Truly a perfect Airbnb experience. House lovely, backyard great with grill and a hot tub as described, centrally located, helpful and kind hosts. Can’t thank them enough! Highly recommended! And they have properties in Chile (one of my favorite places)! Can’t wait to visit with them there. – Caroline