Sleeps4: 2 Queen beds, 2 full baths, private hot tub with BBQ, separate shared private garden
Easily stroll from your private hot tub to town. Enjoy cocktails and BBQ in the secret flower garden.
- Private outdoor hot tub (not shared)
- 1 queen bedroom, 2nd bedroom/office with convertible bed, large open plan living area with another queen bed in a alcove. Easily sets up for one or two couples to stay.
- 2 full baths, one with steam shower
- Gas fireplace, original pine plank floors, high count cotton linens, clean and chic furnishings.
- Shared flower garden with BBQ.
- 2 flat screen HD TV’s, WIFI and high speed Internet, Washer/Dryer, stainless steel appliances, AC and heat, bathrobes and slippers for the hot tub.
- No car needed. Steps to hip downtown Woodstock, Trailways bus stop, shops, restaurants, hiking, swimming holes, yoga, bike rentals, 40 min bus or drive to Belleayre and Hunter ski slopes
- Free Parking
- $349 per night + $100 cleaning
[vrcalendar id=”1″ /]
Rates: $349 per day
Please Note: there is a minimum booking of 2 days, but on holiday weekends it is 3 days
For longer stays please call
“This was the PERFECT place for two couples to stay for an awesome relaxing weekend in Woodstock. Quiet, clean, and spacious, but right in town – plus a great outdoor patio with hot tub – made this the perfect basecamp for hanging out, hiking, and nice meals. Beds are very comfortable and there is even a little library off one of the bedrooms, which includes a futon bed. Judy is a great host, easy to reach, with great recommendations. Cannot recommend this place highly enough.” – Jerry
“The house is a two minute walk from downtown and easily accessible if coming by bus. It’s also a short walk away from wooded trails if you are interested in nature. The house itself is very cozy (love the fireplace!) and well-kept. Using the hot tub in cold winter weather was also a fun experience. Judy answered all of my questions promptly and was great to work with.” – Paulina
“This is such a sweet place. My daughter and I loved the garden this aummer and being able to walk around town to Bread Alone and yoga and the movie theater and shopping, etc and leave the car behind. The kitchen was well stocked with the necessary tools and spices and the place was spotless. ” – Susanna
Truly a perfect Airbnb experience. House lovely, backyard great with grill and a hot tub as described, centrally located, helpful and kind hosts. Can’t thank them enough! Highly recommended! And they have properties in Chile (one of my favorite places)! Can’t wait to visit with them there. – Caroline