1 Queen beds,1 sofa bed, 1 full baths, separate shared private garden
Easily stroll from your private hot tub to town. Enjoy cocktails and BBQ in the secret flower garden.
- 1 queen bedroom
- 1 full bath
- Original pine plank floors, high count cotton linens, luxury mattresses, clean and chic furnishings.
- Breakfast bar, but no kitchen.
- Additional shared flower garden with BBQ.
- 1 flat screen HD TV’s, WIFI and high speed Internet, AC and heat with individually controlled thermostats.
- No car needed. Steps to hip downtown Woodstock, Trailways bus stop, shops, delicious restaurants, hiking, swimming holes, yoga, bike rentals, 40 min bus or drive to Belleayre and Hunter ski slopes
- Free Parking
- For more space see “The Villa” or “The Rock City Compound”
- $199 per night + $100 cleaning
If you need to book for more than 3 people please book “the Full Carriage house” which would include upstairs. For larger groups you can also book:
OPTION #1: For another couple rent the whole Villa: A studio apartment with King size bed (above ‘The Hot Tub Suite’) can be added.
Have a larger party, wedding, seminar, girls getaway, family reunion??
[vrcalendar id=”1″ /]
Rates: $199 per day
Please Note: there is a minimum booking of 2 days, but on holiday weekends it is 3 days
For longer stays please call
“This is such a sweet place. My daughter and I loved the garden this aummer and being able to walk around town to Bread Alone and yoga and the movie theater and shopping, etc and leave the car behind. The kitchen was well stocked with the necessary tools and spices and the place was spotless. ” – Susanna
Truly a perfect Airbnb experience. House lovely, backyard great with grill and a hot tub as described, centrally located, helpful and kind hosts. Can’t thank them enough! Highly recommended! And they have properties in Chile (one of my favorite places)! Can’t wait to visit with them there. -Caroline
Really nice place in a great location right around the corner from the main drag. The hot tub and steam shower were also very appreciated. Comfortable bed and just all around nice space. We were just a couple so there was more than enough space. Another couple could have fit in here quite comfortably. Judy was welcoming and gave us great advice on things to do and see. Would definitely go back! – Colleen