The Carriage House
Sleeps 5: 2 Queen Beds, 1 Futon, 2 full bathrooms, Private garden/BBQ
Bring friends, family and even the dog to this impeccably restored and charming postnbeam, two-level private carriage house with large fenced in garden and BBQ. Walk everywhere.
- 2, 42’ flat screen TV’s with cable and DVR, DVD player, high speed WIFI, A/C, W/D, dishwasher, microwave, convection oven.
- Reclaimed pine floors, high count cotton linens, comfortable sectional couch, cozy euro-lounger, electric fireplace, i-pod dock, private, invisible from the street fenced-in garden and deck complete with Weber BBQ and exquisite plants and flowers.
- No car needed. Steps to hip downtown Woodstock, Trailways bus stop, shops, delicious restaurants, hiking, swimming holes, yoga bike rentals, 40 min bus or drive to Belleayre and Hunter ski slopes
- Dog Friendly (upon approval, $55 dog fee per dogs her stay)
- For more space see “The Villa” or “The Rock City Compound”
Rates: $299 per day
Please Note: there is a minimum booking of 2 days, but on holiday weekends it is 3 days
Judy was very nice to deal with. She called to see how everything was going and brought over coffee and sugar for our breakfast. Everything was as described.
My wife and I, our daughter and her husband found the Carriage House “adorable,” As advertised. Greg
Very friendly host and a cute, comfy cottage in a great location. –Flora
We will surely remember the new friends made, the music played and the bottomless bowl of laughter that was shared. We look forward to making more memories here down the road.
Have a larger party, wedding, seminar, girls getaway, family reunion??